I don’t normally make New Year Resolutions because I am very bad at keeping them (refer to my post about a year ago when I vowed to post more . . . )
I think it’s going to be a list that I will add to, and subtract from for the rest of the year, and possibly continue into 2013. So, here goes nothing!:
1) I will learn to run 5K.
2) I will do Aquafit at least twice a week.
3) I will stop looking at the scale and instead concentrate on how feel.
4) I will drink more water.
5) I will scan all my photo albums onto my laptop.
6) I will make enough greeting cards to sell at my work’s annual Christmas Fair Market thingy.
7) I will make enough knitted things to sell at my work’s annual Christmas Fair Market thingy.
8) I will think of a creative name for a business for myself.
9) I will learn more about my camera and how to use it.
10) I will take at least one photography class this year.
11) I will take lots and lots of pictures . . . . .
12) I will knit at least ONE thing for MYSELF!